Tuesday, May 1, 2012

In spring 2010, I also published the following article as a reaction on comments of readers on the article “Uniformed experiences”.






I am a bit disappointed because I got some private mails from people saying that this all was over the limits. But, I don’t see why. Afterall, it was the guy who came to Me, clearly showing that he was a sub. I simply treated him the way I’d treat other subs. The fact that he was jewish did not make a difference! Don’t you think that I am a racist or so. It is nothing political and I regret what happened to the Jews during WW2. I only get extremely aroused when thinking of the power Guardesses had over their prisoners, how they could use them as their personal slaves….



Believe Me, sometimes, My conscience also conflicts My fantasy of being a concentration camp Commandress.


So, I am not interested in these political nor military ideas and I think it is awfull what happened about 60 years ago, but I cannot help getting sexually aroused by the idea. It has been like that all my life!


That is why I like to dress like that when going to a masked ball! I can wear the uniform in public then without other people getting suspicious. And… I notice the looks and open mouths! You’d be surprised how many so called “straight” men that are impressed by this. Last time I wore My German Nazi uniform, I literally had to back off more then several men that turned around Me. One of them literally told Me “he’d loved to get interrogated by Me” pointing at My crop. Another one said he’d keep My boots shiny like that and he got in trouble with his wife as he was making compliments to Me all the time. Remember that these were no subs! they were so called straight, politically correct men!


Therefore, I think it is not fair that people like that now are criticizing My way of living and expressing My feelings, but at the same time satellite around Me making compliments! It is not political!


So, I insist that all of you reading this tells Me on your opinion on this! I don’t like it that only people that have negative comments contact Me! I also want people that sympathise with Me on this out themselves!!!!




Lady Contessa Pat aka Madam Kommandante



5 comments:

  1. Dear Ma’am,

    You are right after all you do not approve the horrors of holocaust. The torture relations happening in the interrogation excite you. I am so with this I like get the cane from attractive women dressed in uniform. The sight of uniformed women is making the torture on the tied males excite me just.
    Would dressing in an English woman police uniform not be possible? The English army did the first concentration camps in the Boer war so you can get sexually aroused by idea of the tortures and interrogations of the captured naked Boer soldiers by English wardresses.
    This war was already a long time ago everybody forgot it already and would offend nobody's sensitivity. But other uniforms would disturb nobody e.g.: Stasi (in DDR) or NKWD (in Russia). They tortured und interrogated likewise, as all the other secret services and presumably until longer time, than the nazis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Lady Contessa, I certainly do understand your decision, desire, interest, call it whatever in the authority women had in concentration camps, particularly Ilsa Koch, that I watched a documentary about many years ago.
    I have been ‘slammed’ for talking about her and her sadistic ways myself. I say how many thousands of women have died, raped, tortured, murdered at the hands and I’m sure desire of men? Any talk of a woman deriving pleasure from torturing and putting men to death…and every body feels sick.
    Of course Nazi Germany was wrong but so is every other war that has and is taking place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jou fetisj staat los van al dat wat er in het verleden is gebeurt , als je dat niet kan zien ben je kort zichtig in mijn ogen.
    leef je gerust uit maar er zullen altijd mensen zijn die daar aanstoot aan geven
    groeten nylonsniffer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I like how honest you are about your internal conflicts with your fantasies. I think that people who criticize you misunderstand your fantasy. There is a big difference between fantasizing about being a concentration camp commander because you have unlimited power over someone (your fantasy) vs. fantasizing about it because you like killing Jews.

    In your case you clearly have no ill will towards Jews and are sympathetic about all of the terrible things they went through. Because of this I don't think you need to feel bad about this fantasy.

    When you are as open and honest as you are, there will always be people who criticize you, especially about such a touchy subject. But for every person that criticizes you, there are 10 people that I agree with you. And 10 more people that would gladly be your slave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madame Kommandante, i have enjoyed your fantasy group so much it makes my tiny worm harden as i play.
    Yours respectfully

    ReplyDelete