Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Poll!

There is this guy who is always asking about one particular type of boots. I really get the impression that males have preferences when it comes to boots as well. I wonder which of My boots you prefer (I have uploaded a few typical ones):




1. I prefer nr. 1 Special high riding boots (spurs with protective caps)

2. Tough, heavy high boots

3. Classic high riding boots

4. special cruel boots, not to walk in on the streets (nor on a classic floor….hahahahaaaa…)

5. Brown kneeboots

6. special fetish high heels thigh highs

7. classic high heels thigh highs with stiletto heels and pointed tip

8. brown velvet fashion boots with stiletto heels and pointed tip

9. brown Western types

10. casual brown kneeboots

11. special high hiking boots

12. high fashion brown riding boots



So I want all of you readers to check out the poll and vote! Of course also comments are very welcome and I’ll be glad to read why you prefer one or the other boots.



Lady Contessa Pat aka madam Kommandante

1 comment:

  1. Lady Contessa, Pat,
    Your Boots are nothing short of inspiring, in the way You wear them..how they shape Your shapely thighs and long legs.
    A beautiful thing to behold.
    Thank You for sharing with us.
    m.

    ReplyDelete