Thursday, April 26, 2012

A sulky!

Since a few days, I have a sulky!
A few weeks ago, Myriam got this excellent idea so we started looking for one. Being complete novices in this kind of things we asked a friend from the manege to help us finding one. As we did not want to reveal the real purpose of the cart, we pretended to look for one for a real pony. To My surprise it wasn’t even hard to find and although I don’t have horses anymore at My estate, today I am the proud owner of a sulky! Yesterday, we tried it for the first time, but it appeared to be rather heavy for My untrained slaves. Nevertheless it was great fun. Whipping a slave that pulls the vehicle you are comfortably sitting is really is very exciting! Especially the fact that a slave is pulling to exhaustion under the arrogance of the whip and contrast between the comfort of the Mistress and the agony of the slave is extremely arousing.
It only is a pity that it seemed to be too heavy for a single slave to pull the cart with two Ladies. No matter how hard we whipped jan or marc, they did not seem to be able to create the desired speed. Even if Me and Myriam both whipped them simultaneously! Maybe extensive training will solve this. And that on itself is something to look forward to! Anyway, We are facing a very rewarding time! Lady Contessa Pat

6 comments:

  1. There is a man approximately five times weaker, than a horse. It is impossibility to make change in with any kind of training unfortunately. It would be necessary to install into the car a drive battery as it is suitable in an electric bicycle. A slave trained well would be able to pull the car with the help of this until longer time already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have pulled one before. It was in Bar Harbour Maine. It was on private property at a ranch style place. I was totally nude cock and balls exposed. The whip would land and the speed would pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready for your orders!





    I'm ready for your orders!


















    ReplyDelete
  4. Do not ever give up! For make it usable to slaves you can connect a demultiplier reducer to the axes. This reduces the work. Yes can you make sure sure the gearbox is adjustable for plus or minus heavy training better the slave, practically a sulky with a simple manual gearbox. I already try vore ...............

    I was caught by Lady Contessa Pat ....... help ........

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sulky is wonderful!! For me it would be a immense honor to tow lady Contessa Pat and perspire for She !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have pulled several sulkies before, but never such an elegant and stylish one as in Your pictures - it is my dream to pull such a sulky at a sophisticated garden party, where I have to perform as the taxi-slave, bringing guests from the entrance of the property to the house. So many guests arrive (and eventually leave) that I am used almost continuously throughout the day. Naked, harnessed, bitted, sweating in the heat as I work, totally abused, thirsty, while the guests are all so elegantly dressed, enjoying their chance to sip cool refreshing drinks. Sometimes a guest will approach me as I stand between the shafts, resting unused for a few moments. As I gasp, desperate for a drink, She casually stands in front of me, sipping Her refreshments. When She has enjoyed Her drink enough, She slowly pours the contents of Her glass onto the ground in front of me. I ache for a touch of Her fingertips on my whip-striped body....but there is none. She turns away without a word and returns to the other guests.
    Later, of course, She will sit behind me, reins in one hand, whip in the other, and drive me back to the gates before She leaves.

    This is so perfect for me.

    ponyslave

    ReplyDelete