Monday, April 23, 2012

Uniformed experiences

Another blog I posted on My old account on Yahoo (somewhere in spring 2010): Uniformed experiences

About two weeks ago, someone asked Me if it never happened that a guy trough himself spontaneously at My feet. As it actually did happen a few years ago, I described him what happened that night (as far as I can remember):

A few years ago I met this jewish guy who was extremely attracted by Me wearing a nazi-uniform complete with black shiny leather boots. I was at a special private party when all of a sudden a man appeared out of the crowd throwing himself at My boots trying to kiss them. At first I was shocked and I kicked him away straight into his face and hit him several times as hard as I could with the crop I had with Me. After the first wave of blows and kicks, one of the other Mistresses ordered him to excuse himself for his rude behaviour. He came back to Me shuffling on his knees. As an excuse, he explained that he was jew and was fascinated by Nazi-women. his grandfather had told him about their cruelty and the power they had over the prisoners in the prison camps and he got traumatized about this. Due to this he developed an extreme adoration to those women and claimed that I’d looked exactly as he’d imagined them. he begged Me to give him a chance to show his devotion to Me. At that moment a realized I would have this unique opportunity to let Myself go on a stranger and fulfill My deepest sadistic desires.



After he had explained his situation and feelings he told Me I looked astonishing and that I looked exactly how he’d imagined a Nazi concentration camp Commander-in-Chief would have looked like. he said he’d do anything to please Me and to become My slave! I asked him what he’d do if I kicked him in the face with My riding boots, if I broke his fingers under them or if I’d whip his back open into a bloody mess. he claimed that he’d take all of this if it was My wish! At that time My heartbeat reached 180! I told him I was going to try him out and ordered him to stay at My boots for the evening until I ordered otherwise. After a few minutes, I rose up and went to the Ladies room. The slave tried to follow Me down on his hands and knees. When I opened the door he hesitated as I was entering a Ladies room after all. A few fierce blows of My crop made him decide to follow Me, but as soon as another Lady saw him entering the room, She started to shout at him, reached for a whip and started to whip him. Feared for the real anger of the Lady and the serious blows of Her whip, he shuffled back, out of the room. The Lady went after him and also kicked him several times. I went after the Lady and promised Her that I was going to make him pay for his brutality. Their came My wicked nature as he was going to suffer because I had ordered him to break a rule, but he did not use this argument to explain his behaviour so I decide that indeed he must have been a loyal slave. When I came back from the bathroom, the slave was waiting for Me on his knees and begged Me for mercy for not having done as I had ordered. he remained at My heels as I went back to My chair.
At the party, there were several small rooms equipped for the Mistresses to punish their slaves in private and after a few drinks, as I got a little bit drunk, I took him to one of the rooms. It was rather small but it contained a kind of whipping rack. I remember I chained him one hand to the rack as I wanted him to see the sadistic joy in My face while I made him suffer (I like that) and believe Me suffering he did! I do not know anymore for how long I have been whipping him and how many times I kicked him with My boots, but I do know that his body was covered in stripes and his body was full of bruises and marks from My boots. When I released him, he fell at My feet, kissed the boots that had kicked him nearly to pulp and begged Me to see him again. Unfortunately, at that time I did not know yet the advantages of keeping a 24/24-slave and I was not interested in a occasional slave from abroad. (The party was not in Belgium, but in Holland. Near Rotterdam I think. Or was it Amsterdam? I do not remember exactly anymore).
Anyway from that moment on My latent fantasy about being a prison camp Commandress-in-Chief became much more vivid.

Lady Contessa Pat aka Madam Kommandante

Btw it was also this jewish guy that called Me “Madam Kommandante”, a nickname I liked and used for My prison camp fantasy ever since.


Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!!!

    Great story, we appreciate you sharing experiences like this (even though no one else commented...).

    ReplyDelete