Monday, April 9, 2012

New boots

When I was in Paris last week, I found these incredible boots in a fetish shop (punkshop?). As soon as I saw them, I was hooked!


The woman in the shop was not beating around the bush when I tried them on and told Me they’d surely impress submissive males!
And indeed, when I came home and showed them to My slaves. From their reaction, it was more than clear that they had a huge “fear factor”! So, I had them kiss the tip and vow loyalty and obedience. I felt the strong desire to kick them in the face with my new beauties, but I was a bit afread of the result. But, as I was eager to use them on My slaves, I gave jan an order I knew he could not comply. And then, I kicked him on his legs, thighs and ass. To My delight, the prints of the metal studs were nearly immediately visible. I nearly orgasmed and as a result I took marc to my bedroom…

1 comment:

  1. They are so beautiful, but scary. I wonder how many slaves have felt those spikes?

    Slaveboy Simon

    ReplyDelete