Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ponyriding with Marlon

I just found a few blogs I had been publishing on Yahoo more than a year ago. Rereading them, I decided that some of them are worth republishing oin this blogspot.
Although outdated, I think they contain some interesting things that still are actual and worth sharing .











Me and Marlon at a riding trip in Holland ( a few years ago)






Last weekend, a Dutch friend of Me came over to My place. I was with her already a few times and we always had so much fun with the slaves She provided on each visit. Therefore I had foreseen some special events for her (and Me).
As I have two slaves that I frequently use as ponyslaves, the idea of having a few races was obvious. When I mentioned it, her enthousiasm was overwhelming!
The problem however was that although Marlon is an experienced horseback rider, she was not very familiar with ponyslave riding. So I had to show her the basics before we could have our fun. But, being an experienced rider, she was a quick learner and learned all she needed in less than a few minutes.
As I only had one decent saddle, I offered to ride My slave straight in the neck and have her have the saddle.
I suggested her the use of a pair of Mexican type spurs, but to My surprise she refused and told Me she’d stick to her own classic spurs.
The first thing we did was a little game called “blindriding” in which the pony gets blindfolded making it completely dependant on the non verbal commands of the rider. It is a kind of riding I practice frequently to keep My slaves sharp. With two however it was fun as marc was not used to run with another rider than Myself. So he made several mistakes and Marlon had to use her crop at a more than normal frequency and intensity! On top of that, his thighs were well bruised and clearly showed the presence of internal bleedings. After something like ten minutes, marc got used to his new rider and everything went smooth, the both of Us walking next to each other on our ponyslaves. Later on in the house, marc got a good whipping from my friend for his clumsyness during the first ten minutes of the ride. Both My slaves then got locked in their cages when I went out with My friend. they only were taken out when we came home again. At that time we were both horny like hell and our boots needed service as did our butts and other parts… Anyway, it was a long hot night that also marc and dirk will not easily forget.
On Sunday, we finally had our races. Being a good host, I offered Marlon to have dirk for the game, as he is a little bit stronger than marc and I expected him to be faster as well. In accordance with Marlon I had also classic spurs at My dressage boots for a chance. I indeed realized that during a game like that I might forget what was protruding from my heels and in the heat of the race I might damage My slave far too much with the rather sharp rowel type spurs I usually use when riding My ponyslaves.
The first race was a kind of a sprint that - to my own surprise - I won! How I did that? Very simple: just whip and whip and whip! As the race is so short it is just a matter of urging your slave as fast and hard you can! In the next one we had to run five rounds around four trees in total about 300 meters I guess. That appeared to be a more tricky race as just whipping our slave might lead to exhaustion of him too soon. So, as with real horses, the rider must try to dose the speed and energy of the running slave. Here, the endurance training I have subjected dirk to for nearly a year clearly showed off! In no way I could have won this race even if I’d kick and whip marc to complete exhaustion!
Another one was an individual race against time. First I rode dirk then Marlon did with marc, for the third one I had marc then and Marlon took dirk again. All the times were added and…. I won again! Like that we had fun for more than two hours (in between the races we had breaks with drinks and snacks) and Marlon told Me she’d never had more fun with slaves than that afternoon! It was the best compliment I could get and when we said goodbye later that evening, we promised to do this over within a few weeks.
I wonder if you Dommes or slaves find this kind of amusement kinky or just going to far. I’d love to hear from you.

Lady Contessa Pat


Within a few days I will publish another one on My time at a costumed party in the beginning of 2011.
Let Me know if you like and/or are interested in these old blogs.

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. further to Your "request" section in Your blog section Ma'am - i am sure that You have by now been updated to look for "ponyplay"
    may i also take this opportunity of wishing You and Yours a very nice weekend
    most respectfully Yours
    alan_inlondon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete