Sunday, February 5, 2012

Enquete

To My delight, the poll that just finished showed that around 90% of you visitors of this site agree with Me that I don’t have accountability for what I do with My slaves.
However, I am surprised! When I look at the personal mails I get concerning the way I treat My slaves, in about 50 % of them, people are telling Me that I am too cruel and should not treat humans the way I do!
Over the years, this kind of mails made Me doubt about My feelings and sexual preferences. The result of the poll strengthens Me now more than ever that I don’t do anything wrong and that I can keep on living the life I live.

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. This is only natural Lady: “Frauendienst geht vor Gottesdienst” , all male slaves are fully aware of this

    ReplyDelete