Monday, February 13, 2012

Snow!

As most of you have noticed, Europe was freezing cold for the past days.

Not that I have much discomfort from that, but for My slaves in the cellar, the cold is an ordeal. As they are cold, subjecting them to even more cold is an extra item in My palette of punishments.
Indeed, about a week ago, I had ordered jan to go outside and stand in the snow until I’d order otherwise (I don’t even know anymore what it was for). The fool thought he could take a coat, but as a reaction, I ordered him to get naked!
As expected, he did as I had ordered. Then I told marc that he could help his fellow slave by licking Me to orgasm. The sooner he’d succeed, the sooner his friend would get warm….
Although I cannot tell whether it was for Me or his friend, but marc really did his best and I only had him stopped when Myriam arrived.
So instead of going outside right away, I relaxed, had a chat with Myriam and changed clothes. I took a long fur coat that I didn’t wear since 5 years I think for the cold and some heavy leather riding boots. To My satisfaction, I found jan standing like a statue in the freezing cold. I went to him and asked if he felt cold. Of course he did. So, I told him that I’d warm him up if he’d beg me properly.
I let him worship Me for a few minutes and than I took him inside. Here I had another surprise for him as I had this wicked idea on how to warm him up: “a good whipping will warm you up, doesn’t it slave?” I asked him, “Or do you prefer to remain outside?.....hahahahahaaaaaa….” Of course he choose the first option and like that, I whipped him for at least ten minutes. I don’t know if by then he really felt warm like he said, but his thighs and ass were bright red after that.
I wonder if some of you have similar experiences. Does a whipping indeed warm up a body?

A pity I only have a pic taken with My mobile phone and therefore poor quality. Maybe Myriam has a better one. I will ask her.

Lady Contessa Pat

2 comments:

  1. Excellent reading lady contessa, i have sent my husband outside to suffer the cold rain or snow many times, naked of course!

    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's really cruel. he may get frozen to death.
    good story.

    ReplyDelete