Thursday, February 23, 2012

dogs!

Maybe it is a coincidence but two days ago, I had to kick a dog real hard…..literally! I was walking along the country road near My home when a little dog (I don’t know the type as I am not into dogs at all) came running and barking at Me. Even when it was about twenty meters I started to prepare what I’d do if it came near. But the little coward stopped running and kept on barking at Me from a safe distance. you lowly cowardish little creep I thought to Myself you even don’t dare to come near. At that time I didn’t think of it, but the link with its male human counterparts was obvious. So I walked further, but as soon as I had passed it, it came after Me again. As I was prepared, I turned around quickly just in time to kick it as hard as I could with My heavy riding boot. Surprised by My firm action, I hit it full force making it fly through the air for a few meters! It squealed and fled away. To My satisfaction, I saw it was limping severely. Just what it deserved!
Now I am even more convinced: “dogs should be kept at a leash!” and not only the animals….
And if I ever meet that lowlife again, I will stamp it to death!!!!

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment