Wednesday, September 18, 2024

French Friends

I don’t think I ever kicked someone in the balls so hard and so repeatedly like last weekend! Indeed, I was invited by My French Friend Madam Brigitte to come over to have some fun together with a few other Friends and slaves. The only thing I had to bring was one or two slaves AND good sadistic vibes, She had said. And as expected it was this kind of weekend I had missed for much too long! Since I knew that it was going to be a rough weekend for the slaves, I took My slave jan instead of one of My servants with Me.

When I arrived, I was welcomed by Brigitte who already had two slaves at Her feet that were immediately ordered to welcome Me in an appropriate way and thus these “bootboys”, “garçons de bottes”, kissed the nice white Western boots I was wearing respectfully and offered themselves to have My boots clean and shiny throughout the weekend. I smiled and hugged My Friend and entered the room where the others had gathered: Madame Laurence, Madame Jeanine and two Ladies I had not met before: Maitresse Joanne and Madame Dea. Both were significantly younger than the rest of Us, but nevertheless, they already seemed to be as experienced as Us in keeping slaves under their heels! When I looked at one of Joanne’s slaves, it was clear that living under Her authority was no walk in the park for a slave. The whipmarks and other bruises spoke for themselves! But, also two slaves that were called “cibles”, whipping targets, clearly already had been subjected to serious “training” when looking at their back well “decorated” with old and fresh whipmarks that for sure had been bleeding seriously. A sign that We could go loose on those of course! And that We did! But before that We chitchatted and exchanged experiences and ways how to keep Our slaves under heel while offered exquisite refreshments and snacks, all presented to Us by a few naked slaves.

After this, Our host, Madame Brigitte, introduced the slaves individually. Our “cibles” were presented as slaves who had paid to be whipped and so Brigitte suggested joking to give them good value for their money…

My slave jan was introduced as “the personal slave of the whipping Queen of Belgium” and he had to show the whipmarks on his back. Two other ones were said to offer their balls to Our boots and the first one spread his legs demonstratively after which Jeanine kicked him full force in his “manhood”. I also kicked him two times like that when he passed Me and that hurt since I was still wearing My white Western boots that had this hard pointed tip! I also told him I’d expect to further toy with him later on (which I did!) and the second “ballboy” received likewise kicks from Me (and Madame Dea). Others, like Laurence’s slave philippe got some whiplashes from several Ladies during his introduction.

After the last one had been presented, Brigitte explained what She had in mind for the day, but also said that all of Us could in fact do as We liked if We preferred other “activities”, including use any of the slaves for sexual pleasure… and I think that most of Us made good use of that “offer” during the weekend! I for sure had Laurence’s slave philippe’s tongue between My legs while two other slaves kissed and licked My boots frantically since I had told them that I would skin them alive with a whip in case they’d did not perform to My liking. And they knew that during such a weekend, I would make them bleed seriously if I was not fully satisfied! The intoxicating feeling of power that it gave Me (together with Philippe’s tongue), made Me orgasm three times in less than five minutes!

However, that was later that day, at late afternoon, and after the introduction, We were invited to spend some time in her jacuzzi. Together with Mistress Joanne, Laurence and Jeanine, I decided to do so and We continued Our chat and after fifteen minutes or so I put My feet outside the tub and signed a slave to kiss and massage them. Less than a minute later the three of Us had a slave massaging Our feet and calves. Interesting and relaxing, but after a while Laurence suggested to have a ride, and a few minutes later Me and Laurence were sitting on a slave’s back. After being dried off by a slave, I pulled My Western boots back on and ordered My slave jan to take some Mexican rowel type spurs out of one of My suitcases and fix them at My boots. Also, Laurence, who is like Me a fanatic rider, had been ordering a pair of spurs, but unlike Mine, Hers were only classic blunt ones. Anyway, We rode Our slaves on all fours around the jacuzzi and the rest of the house, with only My bathing suit and spurred white Western boots… After that, We were invited by Brigitte to test a series of new whips on the two “esclaves cibles”. Of course, I could not let that pass and after getting dressed again, I went inside together with Jeanine and Laurence…

To be continued (when I have more time)…

Lady Contessa Pat aka Madam Kommandante

No comments:

Post a Comment