Thursday, April 11, 2019

Training My servant



Last Saturday, hans was with Me for another phase in his becoming My 100% servant. I had mailed him that he’d have to assist Me in keeping My slaves under heel and punish them if I’d like that. I had explained that he’d have to obey Me 100% (as always), even if I’d order him to whip them very hard.
So, when arriving, I had him vowing 100% loyalty and kiss the tip of My boots as agreement. Then, I gave him a whip and a kind of special baton to beat up My slaves if I’d order so.
After introducing hans as My assistant I took him and slave jan upstairs. After I assumed a comfortable reclining position on the bed, I had My boots put back on again after I had stripped My jodhpurs and underwear and slave jan had to lick Me to orgasm. As I had ordered, hans was standing next to Me, ready to whip jan if I was not 100% pleased with his performance. Now and then I gave the sign to let the lash go free and to My delight, I orgasmed twice in less than ten minutes!
It was soooo arousing feeling and seeing a slave bringing Me to orgasm with his tongue while another slave whipped him if only I blinked an eye. I like hierarchy! Especially when on the top!
After this sexually oriented activity, hans was ordered to have My riding boots “prepared”. I said explicitly to HAVE them prepared, not to prepare them himself. At first, hans did not understand, but jan did and I saw him nodding and beckoning hans.  After asking politely permission to leave, they both left for My riding boots

When We came down again, I found marc waiting on his knees in order to inspect his work in the kitchen. I had taken My special white “inspection” gloves to find dirt but was not able to find a single speck of dirt. But I had a plan with marc, and that plan required that I found dirt! So, I turned Myself away from marc and let some saliva drop on the floor.
I feigned indignation and yelled at him. Being well trained, marc did not discus it but immediately went down licking away My saliva on the floor. Unluckily for him I was into punishing him and I kicked him while down on the floor. The first kick hit his body, but the second one hit him hard on the cheek and when I launched a third one, he used his hands to protect his face from another with My heavy riding boot.  Of course that where I wanted him: doing something that I absolutely forbid: trying to protect themselves from a punishment, hindering Me executing it.
I looked at hans with a sadistic smile and ordered him to punish marc and make him bleed.
But then, something unexpected happened: hans hesitated! Upset about this hesitation, I hit him with My crop and warned him that he’d take marc’s place if he did not do as I had ordered and that they’d both get a whipping to bleeding!
He answered that he did not mind whipping marc, but did not like to make him bleed.
As a result, I told him that I no longer would consider him as My servant (with all its privileges) but as a lowly slave and that I would treat him as such. On top I added that I’d have another man as My servant and have him whipped very hard by the new “servant”!
I am sure that hans realized that there would be enough candidates if I’d ask on the net and so he took the whip and started beating marc. I enjoyed it and had jan carress My pussy with his hand through the leather seat of My jodhpurs and as soon as the first trickles of blood appeared I orgasmed again!
Than I made hans thank Me for the opportunity and ordered marc to suck hans erect dick. After a few minutes I allowed hans to “unload” in marc mouth. As a matter of fact I ordered it!
It was only a matter of a few tens of seconds before he did…

Lady Contessa Pat

2 comments:

  1. Obviously a testing time for all involved
    It is good that hans obeyed Madams wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Contessa Pat, this is such an amazing display of your total dominance. I love who you can order the whip with a blink of your eye.


    Slaveboy Simon

    ReplyDelete