Friday, December 28, 2018

London again...!



Last week I was once again in London for a business meeting and in the evening I met My domme friend Sue. I had invited her for diner in a nice restaurant and with joy I could tell her that I would probably come to London more frequently again since new business opportunities had occurred.
After diner, We went together to the club she visits frequently to “celebrate”.
Two slaves were already waiting at the entrance to welcome Us (Sue had arranged them). Like well trained slaves, they went down on their knees and kissed the tip of Our boots. Once inside, We used their shirts to wipe off the dirt of our soles and ordered them to follow to the bar where they could tongue-clean the rest of Our boots.
While exchanging news and experiences over the last months, We also got talking to a young domme and her slave (partner) who where rather new to the scene. Actually, they lived together on a more or less equal base and only saw their BDSM-relationship as a pure sexual one. Of course We tried to convince the girl that there was so much more to get out of it for her if she dropped the foolish idea of loving him. We tried to explain to her that it was only her pleasure and comfort that counts in a BDSM-relationship.
I know that some “dommes” disagree on this, but I must tell you that most lifestyle Dommes I know do see their relationship that way. At the end of the evening She seemed to agree more or less and We exchanged e-mail addresses in order to evaluate and advise on their relation.
In beween We had Our back massaged, whipped Our slaves until their backs were red like fire (although We did not draw real blood!) and had them licked Our pussy and later on Our ass.
It was a pity I had no slave with Me to take back to the hotel. I found it unsafe to take one of the slaves (I did not really know) with Me. In the morning I regretted this, but too late at that time of course.

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment