Wednesday, December 5, 2018

In France



Last week I was in France to meet My French Friends. It has been an annual tradition to meet in autumn. This year, We met in a club in Paris, but I drove first to Cambrai to meet My Friend Madam Laurence. I always like talking to her since she is not only a fanatic rider, but she also is very eager with the whip and does not hesitate to whip a slave to serious bleeding.
Like Myself she understands the power of spurs at her boots and wears them frequently with the excuse of being a horsewoman.
Also, she has very loyal and well-trained slaves and does not mind offering them to be used by her friends like Myself. But last week I went first to her place to see her new horse (a real horse!) and to have a little ride together near Cambrai.
In the late afternoon, after the ride, We left for Paris to meet the others.
We had arranged to meet in a restaurant and after diner, We all went to a special club where six slaves were already waiting for Us. After the normal welcoming and greetings during which Our shoes and boots were loaded in kisses, We seemed to have two fully equipped dungeons at Our disposal. Together with the slaves that awaited Us of course.
We decided to use the rooms two and two. I used the particular dungeon with Laurence. First, we asked Our slaves’ names and immediately renamed them “cochon” (=pig boy), “chien” (=dog) and “asticot” (=maggot).


Then, I appointed “asticot” to be responsible for Our boots. Being well “educated”, he knew what that meant! The first thing he had to do was fixing My spurs. From his reaction, I saw that even he was impressed by them. I admit that they look frightening with their long sharp pins, but that of course was the idea!
Anyway, also Madame Laurence had a slave attaching her spurs.
As soon as We were ready, We had “chien” cuffed and chained and started questioning him. Of course, We doubted each of his answers and made Our whips speak at the same time. When Laurence asked him about his job, he told Us that he was a manager in a large international company. Laurence told him that she doubted that a dog like him could not be a manager and that he probably was a spy for another company. At first, he denied, but about ten full force whiplashes he admitted! Then I told him that he was gay and had fucked his boss to get the position. Again, to My delight, he denied. As a result, I cracked My singletail centimeters from his face in the air. Immediately he swore Me not to scar his face with it. I told him that this depended on his answers and especially if I liked them or not and with the next crack, he admitted the fucking of his boss!

Then I told him to turn around. As a matter of fact, I gave him the choice to turn around and offer his back for My whip or get to risk My whip in his face. Without hesitation he turned his back towards Us.

“Let’s test these whips!” then Laurence shouted out excited and We started whipping the naked slave. Like that We whipped him while We ordered “asticot” to kiss continuously Our boots making him crawl from Me to Laurence and back without interruption. 
After ten minutes of so We saw that “chien” was going to collapse since he clearly could no longer take the lashes and We decided to focus on asticot. Laurence yelled at him that he was slow and not dedicated enough to serve and adore Our boots. Of course, he implored that he was dedicated and adored Us like Goddesses, but We decided to test him and made him run back and forth between Us. As soon as he had kissed one of Our boots, the other One called for him and to make it a bit harsher for him, We spread a bit and positioned Ourselves at opposite corners of the room. Like that We made him run until exhaustion.

After this little intro, We called it Our appetizer, We went back to the bar to have a drink and chat with Brigitte and Jeanine, each of Us having a personal slave at Our boots while two other ran back and forth to serve Us.

After half an hour of chit-chatting and exchange experiences, We decide to focus Ourselves back to Our slaves. 

But I will tell about this later on when I have more time.

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment