Monday, January 7, 2019

New Year's enjoinment



When I return from My horseback riding, I mostly just walk towards one of My favorite chairs and have one of My slaves clean My boots while the other one cleans the floor where I had stepped. I do insist on a spic and span house in any circumstances even if I just returned home with muddy riding boots. My slaves of course do know what to do then. At least most of the time…
Last Wednesday however, I must have stepped in some fresh horseshit just before and jan nor marc were eager to do My boots and both wanted to do the bootprints in the corridor. As such they started argueing on who was going to do My boots. Of course I preferred them to fight over who was going to tongue-cleaning My beauties, not who was NOT going to do that! So I decided to punish both of them.
I must admit that I was into a “ New Years whipping” anyway and would have found another reason for whipping them anyway. 

After the whipping, that got both in tears, I ordered them both to do My boots. jan at My right riding boot and marc on the left one. After that, they had to do the floors where I had previously stepped and instead of only the hall, corridor and main room their stupid behavior had made them clean much more, including the stairs down and some parts of the basement.

But then, I looked in the mirror and noticed a little spatter of mud on the leather seat of My jodhpurs. It must have happened when I jumped off My horse in a puddle or so, but of course that was unacceptable and jan immediately had to stop what he was doing and had to tongue-clean it. With care and dedication he did as ordered. It was far from the first time I experienced the pleasant sensation of a tongue caressing My bum through the soft leather, but this time jan did exceptionaly well and it felt very nice. As a result, I went lying on the couch and ordered him to keep on doing that and not pass over any spot of the leather seat! Like that I enjoyed his tongue for more that half an hour!
But he as well enjoyed licking My leather bum very much and We both got hot and horny and five minutes later he was fucking Me with his black rubber facial dildo and made Me orgasm three times in a row!
As a reward he was allowed to kiss My naked bum for a few minutes while he jerked off. 
Of course after that it was back to business and jan had to go back to marc cleaning the floors.
About an hour later, I inspected their work and marc got My crop a few times in his face again.
You see, good personnel is hard to find these days…

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Madam had a good time whipping the slaves, it serves them right for arguing over cleaning Madams Riding Boots 👢 Madam should have whipped them both more so for not spotting the mud on Madams Jodhpurs , but at least Madam had some enjoyment from the licking. They both deserve a good whipping afterwards.

    ReplyDelete