Thursday, October 18, 2018

man at work in Bratislava


Me on "man at work"



Last week I was in Bratislava, Slovakia’s capital for some business. Since I had never visited the city I stayed there also in the weekend with My HR-manager Myriam. To be honest, Bratislava is not such a big deal but it is cozy and the people are friendly.
While walking the city, We came upon a little statue that was called “man at work”… I liked it and asked Myriam to take a picture of Me showing what I’d do with men that were “working” like that….

Lady Contessa Pat

2 comments:

  1. It is a shame that there were no slaves or subs to entertain Madam and Lady Myriam, but I hope that the trip was well worth it in other terms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pleasing photo. You would be in just the right position to stomp his head into the pavement, Lady Contessa!

    ReplyDelete