Tuesday, September 25, 2018

A girl for Lady Marlon



Our friend Charlotte had a surprise for our Dutch friend Marlon when We visited her lately in Essen.
We all knew that Marlon likes slavegirls more than men, and therefore, Charlotte had this tiny Asian girl for Our friend (apart from the male slaves that she had for the rest of Us).
Marlon of course was very pleased with this and thanked Our host Charlotte extensively but immediately said that all of Us could make use of the girl. An offer Me Myself took later that day. Like all slaves present, she was naked all the time and many of Us toyed with her during the day.
After lunch, Marlon took the girl upstairs and asked if one of Us wanted to join her. Since I do not object dominating women as well, I “volunteered”. Once upstairs the idea was simple: the girl had to bring Marlon to orgasm by caressing and licking her while I simply whipped the girl to better performance on Marlon’s instructions. Like I already knew Marlon enjoyed to be licked by a slavegirl while the latter was whipped at Her wish. It brought the girl to tears and Marlon two orgasms!
After Marlon had orgasmed, I stripped off My pants as well and enjoyed the slavegirl’s tongue! Like that, I changed position with My Friend as She urged the slavegirl, whose name appeared to be something like “sin”, with her whip.
After this, Marlon took the girl to the bathroom and pissed on the girl. First “sin” refused to get in the bathtub and lay down, but Marlon knew how to deal with that! And when next She ordered the girl to open her mouth to piss into it, to My surprise the girl did!
Encouraged by Marlon, I took position over the girl as well and emptied My bladder as well in her face and mouth.  
Later on Charlotte told Us that She had “borrowed” the tiny girl from a local brothel and that the poor thing was not into BDSM nor pain, but just a toy to be used.


Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. It was a nice thought providing a girl for Lady Marlon
    It must come as quite a shock for the poor girl to be treated in such a way but all in all a nice surprise and fun all round :)

    ReplyDelete