Saturday, November 3, 2018

Contest in Germany



Today I want to write about a little but pleasant game We played during Our last meeting with Our German Friends.
Since there were plenty of slaves present and available, I suggested a little game in which two groups of slaves would compete each other in cleaning Our boots.
To demonstrate the idea, I went sitting in a large chair, two slaves in front of Me as footrests. I spread My legs a bit and appointed two “teams”. Then I explained the little game: both teams had to tongue-clean My boots and after five minutes I (and My Domme Friends) would evaluate their work. I also told them that the team that lost the contest would be punished and Carla added that they would have to suck the winners cock. An excellent idea it appeared later on since it was humiliating especially because all of Us were watching and mocking them…hahahahahahahaaaaa…
After all slaves had confirmed that they understood their task and just before We started, I told them I needed some fresh air before starting and thus I went outside and deliberately walked through several puddles, soiling My riding boots with the thick mud.
Then I took My place again and when Petra cracked the whip as a sign to start, the slaves jumped eagerly at the leather like hungry wolves.
Of course I invited My Friends to “encourage” the slaves. No need to tell you that this involved the use of their whips and crops!
It was so much fun that My Friends Petra and Carla could hardly wait to have their boots tongue-cleaned in the same way.
Instead of the planned 5 minutes, I had them lick for at least 15 minutes! I must say that indeed both “teams” had done a great job because My boots were again spotless even if I had smeared them with mud just before!
After the bootlicking, Lady Charlotte had a little “drink” for the slaves. “To flush the mud” she had said, and all got to drink a bit from the glass with her piss that she had freshly filled at the toilet.

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an interesting game Madam
    I hope the slaves got to have their drinks before the losers had to suck the winning teams cocks both of which are a great way to humiliate slaves esp if they are all males :)

    ReplyDelete