Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Florence



After reading the book “Inferno” from Dan Brown a few months ago, I had the idea to visit Florence.
Since I had a few days without business obligations last week, I decided to go to Florence for a couple of days. Since I did not want to go by My own, I had called My servant hans and ordered him to accompany Me.
Since it was difficult to find a last-minute flight to Florence, I flew to Pisa and took a transfer bus to Florence. I met hans (who had come over from Germany) in the lobby of the hotel and as soon as I was in My room he welcomed Me properly, kissing My boots.
This one would be a great slave for Me, wouldn’t he?
After that, I had him massage My feet and back to prove his massage skills. he had recently finished his course on Thai massage that I had ordered him a year or so ago and now he could prove his progress.
I had not taken a whip because I am always afraid that customs would find it and ask questions, but instead I had a fine belt that could hurt a lot as well when used as a whip. Maybe not as efficient and less frightening than a real good single tail, but it did its job and it appeared to be able to make nice red welts as well!
Anyway, after the massage, We left to buy a “Firenze card” that gave us the opportunity to visit most buildings and museums without the ever-present queues.
After that, We went to the Uffizi museum (which I actually did not like that much) and the Palazzo Vecchio. After the visits We went for diner during which I explained him what was expected of him during our stay in Florence. Back in the hotel, his first task was to open a bottle of Champaign and have My feet massaged while I read in a local guide on the city. After that, I undressed and had him pull on a rubber and I rode him. Of course, I had forbidden him to ejaculate before I orgasmed. I felt that this was not easy for him and he had to withhold it several times before I allowed him to cum.
About five minutes later, I ordered him to serve My pussy and lick it clean. A few minutes later, I had another orgasm and although he had his own room, I allowed him to stay the night with Me.

To be continued (when I have more time)…

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment