Friday, July 20, 2018

Florence (part 2)



In the morning of the second day in Florence, I kicked My servant hans out of the bed (and My room) since I wanted to take a shower in private.
After breakfast, We visited the Galleria del’Accademia with the world-famous David and the Santa Croce church with all these famous people buried there.
After that, We went to the so called “Duomo” and climbed its tower and came at the “Bargello”, a building formerly used as a prison. My kind of building I’d say, although it missed a torture room…
We visited all these highlights leisurely, with lots of breaks on the numerous terraces throughout the city.
While sitting on a terrace, a wicked idea came up My mind: while I enjoyed a cold drink on a terrace, I ordered hans to go to the middle of the square and sing a song for Me. First, he hesitated, but when I looked in his eyes and told him he’d get a serious whipping to bleeding at home if he did not sing loud and clear for Me, he walked to the middle of the square and started singing loud a German (love) song!!!
That’s what I call a servant! And he was rewarded for it when We came back in the hotel…

Me in the beautiful Boboli gardens
The third day of our visit to Florence, We walked over the Ponte Vecchio and Like Robert Langdon in “Inferno” we strolled the lovely Boboli gardens. In the late afternoon, we relaxed for  a long time on a nice terrace at that side of the Arno river looking over Florence.

When we came back at the hotel, I had another intensive massage and the long walks had required hans to do My feet for at least an hour.
When I put My boots on again, I saw that they were dull and dusty. So, before we left for diner, I had hans tongue-cleaned them giving them back their original shine.
Based on the good weather forecast, I had brought only one pair of boots, so I could not change and of course one can not expect Me to walk around in dirty boots!
Our last diner in Florence was actually very romantic and I had hans in My bed again. Actually, I rode him with My boots on and kicked his naked body repeatedly. It made Me orgasm three times (including when I had squatted Myself over his face to lick My pussy clean from My juices).
An hour later I kicked him out again.
The next morning, we had breakfast in the restaurant before he left (his flight was earlier than mine) and I went shopping before I took the bus back to the airport.
When thinking it over, I must admit that it was an extraordinary and wonderful trip and I have decided to do more trips like this…

Lady  Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful outfit Lady Contessa Pat, casual, yet still exuding dominance.

    Slaveboy Simon

    ReplyDelete