Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Punishing marc and jan



When I came home last night, I found out that marc and jan had been fighting. Since I don’t want My slaves to fight amongst each others and want them to work together to serve and pleas Me, I immediately decided to teach them a lesson.
I ordered them to get naked and stand face to face, belly to belly. Then I cuffed both of them so they were entwined with each other, each one’s arms at the back of the other. Then I whipped them like that so that they learn that they are both in the same boat and will share rewards and punishment. I told them I’d only stop if they kissed each other. As I expected they did rather immediately (after two or three good lashes), but I kept on whipping them until they were in tears begging Me to stop. I told them that I had said that I’d only stop if they kisses each other, not that I actually would stop if they did….hahahahahaaaaa…
After the whipping they both had to thank Me for the lesson and kiss My gloved whip hand.

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment