Wednesday, January 24, 2018

High heels




One of the pair high heels I have…..
Last week, one of you subs told Me that he seldom sees Me in high heels and that he would like to see Me in them.
Although I admit that I wear riding boots most of the time (they are the most practical ones!), I often wear high heels as well (on special occasions and mostly thigh highs).
I know that most men like that, and since I, like all women, do like to be admired, I wear the high heeled boots I have often when going out.
However I still think that Women should not wear uncomfortable things just to please men. Only when They feel good (and comfortable) in it!  But that does not mean to wear them to please the inferior gender!

So, the bottom line is: I do wear high heeled boots, but only when I feel like it and that goes with My pics as well!

Lady Contessa Pat
but I still prefer boots like these!



2 comments:

  1. I entirely agree, Madam should only wear comfortable footwear all the time and only the footwear that pleases her not worthless lower genders.
    Although saying that Madam does look extremly sexy in both Boots, but of the 2 pictures I prefer the 2nd flatter soles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Contessa Pat, both pairs are beautiful. I would love to worship both of them.

    Slaveboy Simon

    ReplyDelete