Monday, February 5, 2018

A new slave for My Friend


Lode down in front of Me (thanks to Myriam)

Yesterday, during our horseback ride, we encountered two male joggers along a path that we frequently use.
When we passed them, one of them shouted at us, that we looked like two hot chicks! 
As I was a bit indignant about it, I stopped and turned My horse shouting back at them that they’d better excuse themselves properly before “these hot chicks” taught them a lesson! One of them clearly was this kind of male chauvinist pig as he laughed at us and called us dorks, but his friend clearly was more the gentleman-type and excused himself for their behavior.
“men like you should be punished!” Myriam shouted as We turned our horses again and walked further.
However, when we returned about an hour later, the nicer guy was waiting for us along the pathway. He introduced himself as Lode and immediately excused himself for the behavior of his buddy and asked what he could do to make it up. Since we hesitated with an answer, he offered to buy us a drink. But, since he was a stranger to us, we did not accept and said that a drink would not erase their stupidity. He told us that he’d understood and asked than if he could walk along with us a little bit. Then he said that he was impressed by two firm Ladies on horseback and that he would do anything to make it up. After a while, he even said that he assumed that is was tough to sit in the saddle for a long time and that he’d offer to massage Our buttocks! “Now we are talking business!” Myriam had answered as a joke (although I think that she already fancied him a bit as well by then). To My surprise he took it seriously and said that he had learned it in evening classes and gave Us his address! At that moment I started to realize that he might have submissive feelings and I tested him a bit. I removed one of My gloves and dropped it (as if it was an accident). “Ohhh…My glove…” I said as if surprised, “it slipped My hands…” and indeed, as expected he immediately grabbed it off the ground and gave it back to Me. Maybe just a gentleman you will say, but the speed he went for it and especially the way he offered it back to Me was a strong indication of his submissivity. As a result I tried to dig him deeper in it and told him that he could walk along with us but only behind our horses, which he did. From that moment on, we started to tease and humiliate him. Along the way, I chitchatted with Myriam
Amongst others, saying to Myriam (to tease him) that I could use a man to keep My boots shiny, that someone to help Me mount My horse would be convenient, “some kind of human footstool” Myriam had added,… but that someone had to be very obedient and submissive,…
After a few minutes, she even shouted at him to be careful not to step in horseshit… hahahahahaaaa… “maybe he can catch the horseshit …” I had made his humiliation complete as we laughed out loud with it.
To My surprise he kept on following Us and even started runnig when We had urged our horses into a light trot.
When We decreased the pace again, Myriam told Me that she might be interested in him so We decided to further test him. At that moment, he said that he’d offer 100 euro to kiss My boots. Myriam replied “make it 150 euro and you may kiss both her’s and mine!”. But then bigmouth panicked a bit and told Us that he did not carry enough money for that, but that he’d be paying it later on. Of course we did not agree on that but by then we were sure that lode was a real sub!
Instead of having him kiss our boots in public, we asked him to come to the stables and when We were sure that nobody would be entering that part of the stables (we closed and locked both the entrances) Myriam ordered him to go down for Me and kiss My boots. As expected he did and after a few thorough kisses on the leather, I told him that I saw a stain of dirt on My riding boots and ordered Lode to clean it. It proved that he was a real slave since he immediately started to rub the leather with his shirt and when Myriam said that his tongue would be far better to make My boots shine, he did not hesitate to lick the leather with his tongue!
Next, I ordered him to crawl towards My Friend and kiss her boots as well, thank her and offer himself to her since I sensed (Women feel these kind of things) that she was interested in him.
By then, he was trapped and into Our hands, completely subjected to Our whims and later that evening in the cafetaria of the riding club, Myriam decided to try him as her new slave (up till now the poor thing only had one personal slave….. hahahahaaaaa…).

I am sure that she will have a lot of fun with him. he really seemed to be a promising slave!
On top of that Myriam had a trump to make him submit since he was married and she had taken pictures of him kissing My boots! She had told him explicitly that she was not going to use them, but of course he knew that she had them!


Lady Contessa Pat

2 comments:

  1. What a lucky man to meet you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Contessa Pat, the picture shows perfectly how things should be. A slave at your boots as you tower over him. I can only imagine how you feel when you have a slave at your boots.

    Slaveboy Simon

    ReplyDelete