Tuesday, November 8, 2016

In Poland with...Hans

Last week I had taken My new German “servant” to Poland where I had a business meeting with the general manager of a new possible supplier. As I new from previous talks, she was in her mid fourties and ran the company, to My liking, very strict.

I introduced hans to her as My secretary and as such it was not that strange that I ordered him around around like a puppet.  Like that, I could show her that I ruled my company with iron fist as well. But she as well did not hide her dominant nature and sent several of her employees around for all sort of things. One even got humiliated for having made our tea too strong. But I think this was more to show her way of leading the company since she knew that I liked it like that. However, I had not the chance of assessing her sexual preferences. I regretted that I was not able to find out whether her dominant nature was general or stopped outside the company (I have met quite some people that were very demanding in their job as CEO, but appeared to be softies once away from their company). Of course I am sure that I will get the chance of doing so in the future.
Anyway, it appeared that we were on the same page (not only on how to run a company) and got along quite well, especially when I heard during dinner that she also was a horsewoman. It appeared that she was not as passionate about it as me, but she rode now and then and we agreed to ride together next time I came to Poland. So, dinner was very pleasant (although I was not that into the food) as we talked for hours about our passion for horses. I even got excited by it and made this clear to hans who had to sit and wait since I had told him not to say a word if not asked to. Maybe that also was the order Irina had given to her chaperone who had not said a word except for his name and function in the company and a few “yes Pani” (Madame)… “no Pani…”
Me and Irina at the old town market place
Probably he had gotten the same orders as hans.
Anyway, since I got excited by the talking about horseback riding, I started “preparing” hans. Like I often do when having dinner with subs in a public place, I (softly) kicked him several times under the table to remind him of his position. I even had put the heel of My boot a few times on top of his foot and had pushed to tease him.
It added to increase My sexual appetite as I knew that that would have to be fulfilled as soon as we arrived in the hotel!
And hans fulfilled it to the full 100%!

I think I might more often take him to Poland….


Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment