Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Riding in the Sauerland


Me after the ride

I was invited for a riding trip in the middle of Germany (Sauerland). So after more than 4 hours I arrived in an hotel where I was welcomed by Charlotte and Petra who introduced Me as well to three men that were going to “serve” Us during the weekend. Not real slaves, but what I call servants, stable aids,…
So Friday evening We just had diner and as their guest, I was invited to choose a personal servant. Since I was not aware of their quality, I simply choose a guy named Rob for his good lookings. Charlotte and Petra had obviously explained clearly what was expected of them and how to behave. Not only they called Us “Madame” the French word for Mistress, but they treated Us as if We were Queens. Like knights would have treated their Queen! And for the other people in the hotel, they were just our dates. Like that I had Rob to pamper Me and I was glad that I had the change of comparing someone to Hans, a “servant” I see now and then when I need company and cannot make use of real slaves (during trips abroad and so on).
I have been looking for guys like Hans for many months and found out that it was easier to find slaves (that can be whipped and punished at wish) than guys that are submissive but don’t want to be treated like real slaves, especially when it comes to corporal punishments. They are excellent to accompany Me on riding trips or trips abroad and so on. And now I saw three guys like that. Apparently Charlotte found them on facebook. Maybe I should get active on facebook Myself, but I hear so many warnings about its lack of privacy…?
Anyway, I had Rob and made good use of him later that night! Maybe it was due to the excellent wine, but I had gotten so hot during the evening!
In the morning I regretted that I had gotten drunk the night before because My head was bouncing like crazy (I guess that’s what happens when you are not used to drink much alcohol). 
A few aspirins later I was feeling like new again and the fresh air brought Me back again.
Around 11, the guys drove Us to the “Reitschule” and acted like kind of valets, later on as stable boys. Like that they had to get the horses for Us, hold them while We mounted, adjusting the stirrups, tightening the gear,… while We simply looked down at them, ordering them how to do it. While one of them was still having trouble with doing so, I dropped My crop deliberately to have him pick it up and I did that twice to emphasize that I just wanted him to pick it up for Me.
In the mean time I saw that Petra had her boots cleaned by her “boy”. Unlike with real slaves he was using a cloth, but nevertheless, everyone understood.
After five minutes or so, also Charlotte was ready and We started our ride through the lovely landscapes. Underway we had two short stops for drinks. It looked as if the guys in both bars had never seem women before since they stared at us like drooling dogs!
However, only one dared to speak to us. Since they spoke German I did not fully understand, but Charlotte explained that he said that they seldom had such beautiful women in the village. She answered that We seldom encounter such ugly men…. hahahahahahaaaaaa…. Also the others in the bar burst out in loud laughter.
Anyway, when we returned, the guys were waiting for our horses so We could go straight towards the little bar in the manege while they took care of the horses. 
When they had finished, they waited outside until we finished our drinks and came out. After a stop at the hotel for showering and making up (with the aid of Rob), we went for dining in a castle that contained a nice restaurant today. Before dinner, we got a small tour in the castle. Like that we visited the dungeons! No need to tell you that I found it the most interesting part of the castle!
After dinner We went back to the hotel, but unfortunately it was already late. I knew that Rob was disappointed that I wanted to go straight to bed, but I really was too tired.

Madam Kommandante

1 comment:

  1. Lady Contessa Pat, you look so naturally beautiful in this picture. I imagine being a stable boy and prostating my self on the floor and licking your boots clean.

    Slaveboy Simon

    ReplyDelete