Friday, November 11, 2016

Riding with Hans



When I had taken My servant Hans for a riding in a large forest near Brussels, I teasingly pushed him away with My riding boot when he was adjusting My stirrups. Actually I rather put My sole in his face and pushed than really kicking it. It was not to hurt him, but more to show him his position towards Me.
To My delight (and what I’d expect from a sub), he excused himself for having his face obstructing My boot. Of course I had looked around very carefully before I did so since I did not want any peeking eyes around!
After the ride Hans came over to Me to clean My boots with a cloth while I remained relaxingly in the saddle. At that moment there were still people around!!!! Before the ride I had told him to do so when I’d give the sign. I felt so powerful sitting high above him just pointing spots on My boots with My crop for him to clean. I wonder if someone suspected the true nature of our “relationship”… it was so thrilling!

Madam Kommandante

P.S. At his request I have given Hans a pair of My worn boots to take home and worship daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment