Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Riding in the Ardennes (2)



As promised the rest about My weekend in the Belgian Ardennes (before a few fools thought that they'd come closer to their god if they slaughter a few tens of people).

When we came back from the restaurant I ordered frank to strip naked and I had his feet cuffed and fixed again in My room.
After that, I took a pair of rowel type Mexican spurs with long spikes and ordered frank to attach them at My thigh highs.  
My riding boots after frank took care of them
Next, I put on the TV and ordered him to put his hands palms up on the backside of the bed so I could watch relaxingly without damaging the sheets. “you don’t want Me to rip the sheets, do you?” I explained him…
Like that, I watched some TV for about twenty minutes. When the newsprogram I was watching was over, I lifted My boots and ordered him to show his hands. The palms were clearly “affected” by the pointy spurs, but to My surprise not real blood had been drawn. Of course the red bruises and imprints showed that their must have been serious internal bleeding, but the skin was not really punctured like I had had before with these spurs.
I told him that since he had been so brave and had not complained, he was going to be allowed to fuck Me!.... and I took the special facial dildo frank himself had bought for Me a few months ago and I fixed it on his mouth.
Minutes later, I was “riding” his face in several ways and it brought Me to a first orgasm that evening!
After about half an hour of riding his face and several orgasms later, I unlocked him from the heating pipe and urged him to the shower where I made him remove My high boots. Then I cuffed his hands and ordered him to go down on his knees and wait.
I removed My knickers, went standing on the edge of the shower tub, ordered him to look up at Me and started to piss.  I pissed all over him and ordered him to open his mouth so I had a little target for My powerful “jet”. Not that it was that accurate and not even a nice jet. More like a shower….hahahahahhaaaa… So in no time he was completely soaked. I never realized a body could contain that much urine and at that moment everything got out of My bladder.
Hands cuffed at the back he could only accept that I simply pissed on him!
After having My feet and legs cleansed with plenty of water (some drops had unfortunately landed on My feet) I allowed him to jerk off and cum. I think it took him only twenty seconds to unload! Like a good slave he thanked Me thoroughly for it as if I saved his life!
After that, I kept him in the shower on his knees for at least ten minutes before I ordered him to shower with water.
In the mean time I had pulled on My night dress and My thigh highs again and when he came back into the room I started swishing My crop loud in the air.  A sign for him to prostrate himself at My boots and kiss them passionately, promising Me eternal loyalty and submissivity…
And to test that, I ordered him to put his hands in front of him and offer them to My crop. First he did without hesitation, but after My whip had “touched” his fingers  a second time, he was not that eager anymore and begged Me not to beat him like that anymore. The most important thing however was that he did offer his hands again! So I stopped after the third hit. Afterall there was no reason to punish him since he had served and worshipped Me so well.
And before I went to bed, I made him fetch a drink for Me, pull off My boots and leave My room.


Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Wow, he did a great job on the boots. I wonder what they were like before he cleaned them.

    ReplyDelete