Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A "meeting" with danny



Last week We again had a good “meeting” with the guy who works at the stables, danny.
Like I already said in a previous blog entry, he is a sub (although I think he is not a real slave) and a bit simple and he cleans the stables for a bit of extra money.
When I had prepared My horse, I called him and asked him to help Me mounting and use his hands as a footstep, something I saw him doing before with children, but never with adult riders. As expected he was eager to do so!
When I sat comfortably in the saddle, I told him that there was some dirt on My new riding boots and since I already had made him doing so, he started to wipe My boots with a cloth.
At that moment Myriam came into the stables and I asked her to shut the back door and watch the main entrance.

As soon as I was sure that it was safe from other spectators, I ordered danny to kiss My boots and tongue-clean them! First he hesitated, but I urged him with My crop and convinced him to do as I had ordered. he kissed the leather. First shyly, but when I kept on saying “more!” and “with more passion!”, he got to kiss the black leather as if his life depended on it. Never seen someone kissing My boots so passionately and fiercely! I had to kick him, push him away and  even whip him to make him stop! But… I liked it! Sitting high above him on My horse having him kiss My boots made Me very hot!
Then I changed position with Myriam and also her boots got a licking. Of course she used him first as a footstep to mount her horse as well. 
Unfortunately it did not last long since a young rider came up towards the stables after a few minutes and We had to stop, but I have the impression that gets stuck more and more, deeper and deeper in Our web….

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment