Saturday, March 5, 2016

Partying in Holland



Last weekend, We had gathered again with “Les Chattes bottees” for another special carnival party. This time in Holland.
As you know I always like “masked” parties, but with this one I was even more excited since it was organized in a special club in Amsterdam. It was of course Our Dutch friend Marlon who knew this great place. I had been there before as well a few years ago, but hardly knew where it was anymore. Only when I arrived there, My memory came back and I remembered I had been there before. It was the place where I once whipped and kicked a jew who I didn’t even know. He just threw himself spontaneously at My boots offering himself to Me since he had this huge fetish for SS-women. But this year I did not see him around anymore.

But although the club was a private one specialized in BDSM, last Saturday it was open to all people for the party but nevertheless most people were still in a BDSM-related outfit making it easy to see who was sub and who was dominant.

Unfortunately, the owners had changed a bit their policy and it was “advertized” at the walls that no more bare whippings nor whippings to bleeding were allowed. A pity.

Like My new SS-outfit?
I remember that there were a few special “rooms” that could be hired for more “intimate services” (or serious punishment if One wanted), but also these were closed last Saturday and it was not allowed to use long whips (due to the crowd) or other torture items. It was a mixture between a BDSM-club and a carnival party, but nevertheless we had fun!

As usual I got remarks on My outfit and one guy asked Me whether all German women are so beautiful and strict, referring to My SS-outfit. And when I told him I was Belgian, not German, he joked that with women like Me Germany would have won the war…. hahahahahahaaaaaa… And when I told him that I took that as a compliment, he answered that it was meant like that adding that I looked gorgeous and that he fancied Me. I told him that he’d never be able to meet My high demands.
And only after I told him I had 2 24/7-slaves, had broken hands under My boots and do not stop whipping a slave before he was seriously bleeding, his mind overwon his libido and he sneaked off.


Lady Contessa Pat aka Madam Kommandante

No comments:

Post a Comment