Monday, January 11, 2016

A ride near Brussels



Yesterday I had ordered a sub, that I am seeing now and then, to come to a place where We were going to ride. As expected he was right on time at the meeting place.
I told him he had to follow Me and My friend all the time and had to come closer and kiss My boots each time We stopped and I tapped My boot with My crop. To do this, I had told him he had exactly 5 seconds. Being later would be punished.
I also warned him not to come too close when walking or running since My horse might kick him then.
So when We left in a slight trot, I already saw that he had to do his utmost best to catch up, but the first time We stopped (after about five minutes I think), he managed to put his lips at the leather in time. So I made him kiss My boots intensely. Like that We stopped
every few minutes and I had changed from My right to My left boot and back.
After our first full gallop, of course he was much too late at My boot and We had turned our horses waiting for him and watching him running into exhaustion towards My boot. As a result I ordered him down on his knees begging Me to have mercy on him for his lateness and laziness. Like that he worshipped Me continuously for several minutes.
After having him humiliate himself like that, I ordered him to tongue-clean the soles of our boots. Something he immediately did as well.
After he had finished this, We remained our ride and again made him run into exhaustion.
Stopping every few minutes to have him kiss My boots.
Later on, I told Myriam to tap her boot when We stopped the next time. And so happened. First he was confused, but it took him only a few seconds to realise what was happening and what was expected of him. Unfortunately for him, he was a few seconds late again!

Lady Contessa Pat

Now I remember that he had taken a few pics. If good ones, I will post them here.


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to pictures. What a great way to train and loose weight for him. I guess there is more than one way to loose that extra weight.I wonder if any females are willing to help me loose weight that way in United States? I hope you have a great new year and I'm looking forward to your adventures this year.I'll see you in my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curtsy Supreme Madam Kommandante,

    Wow, this actually sounds like it'd be a rather fun way to worship Yours and other Mistress' boots while also being very effective for cleaning. To match up to a horse though would be quite the challenge. i think this as well as perhaps holding something heavy on his back would be a great way to improve the endurance and stamina of a pony-slave.

    ReplyDelete