Thursday, October 23, 2014

Cleaning boots

A few days ago someone wrote to Me that he was never satisfied with the result when he cleaned his Mistress’ boots with his tongue and that he never achieved to get them bright and shiny like they were when polishing them with shoe shine. he wrote that it was frustrating to see that he could not meet his Mistress expectations with his tongue.
I told him that indeed, decent cleaning involves shoe polish! It is male chauvinism to think that they can make Our boots shine like a mirror with only their tongue. I admit that the basis of a good boot cleaning is the slave’s tongue to remove all dirt and debris and to solute stains that originated from liquids of all kind, but to give the leather its shiny aspect, shoe polish is inevitable. Also, the finishing touch with a slave tongue after this is more symbolic than necessary. 
In order to show this, I had a pair of old worn boots tongue-cleaned by My slave. After having finished both with his tongue, I had him one finished with shoe shine, while the other only got an extra “treatment” with his tongue. you can see the difference in the pic!
So slaveboys: forget that you can make Our boots shine with your lousy tongues! Only if it is their nature (glossy leather) and/or if they are new, you can give them the desired shine.
Do not misunderstand and think that I do not have My boots tongue-cleaned by My slaves.
As I said, a slave tongue is excellent for the cleaning itself (only not for the shining) and, if not for the quality, it is a good way to show them daily very well their position anyway…


Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Licking leather boot seams to dull the leather. You can get it clean, put not shiny.I suck on the toe area of my wife's boots and it seams to remove the gloss and polish. Maybe its just me. Love the smell and taste of a well worn womens boot.

    ReplyDelete