Thursday, October 16, 2014

My Face Scrapers

My “Face Scrapers” specially adapted for Me…
Someone had found a picture of My boots, known as My “Face Scrapers” on the net and he asked Me about the effect of My “Face Scrapers” on a human body.
So, a few days ago, I had ordered a slave to get them for a little demonstration. After having kissed and worshipped the boots, I had him flat on the floor in front of Me, face down.  I was not surprised when he screamed it out when I stepped on him, since I pushed the spikes well in to make distinct marks. And when I withdrew, I saw that they had drawn blood!
As a result, I ordered My slave to clean the spikes and lick away his own blood. Being a well trained
slave, he did so, tears in his eyes, but without any remark. As solace, I told him that he had been very useful and it had been a good test and demonstration. Because indeed that was it: a demonstration to check whether I was right or not when I named these boots  “Face Scrapers”…. I think it indeed is an appropriate name.

Afterwards I took a shot of his back. The picture shows the result!



Lady Contessa Pat

3 comments:

  1. You have them so well trained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! How long are the spikes? Hard to tell from the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing boots. They are very appropriate for Madam Kommandante

    Slaveboy Simon

    ReplyDelete