Monday, October 27, 2014

Checking on Hans


As you know I have this new servant-lover Hans and I had invited him to My place for a more thorough discussion on My way of living, how he’d fit in that, at what terms and the engagements I expect.

As usual, he rang at the front gate not a minute late. To My delight, jan called him “Master Hans” when he opened the door (he did so voluntarily because I had not said nor ordered to do so!). I had dressed casually but yet a little bit sexy and provocative with My high heeled thigh high boots over My riding breeches and leather shirt and he clearly noticed that as soon as he saw Me and I offered Me My gloved hand for a courtesy handkiss. Like a real gentleman he took My leather hand and kissed it passionately.  

After a welcome drink and a few snacks, I dismissed My slaves jan and marc (I did not want them to hear Our conversation) with the idea of discussing Our future, but instead he started to kiss My boots and thighs and a few minutes later, We were in My bedroom….  and, an hour later We did start Our discussion on it (although in a slightly different place than I had expected). 

After diner, I reprimanded marc for staring at My breasts (actually he did not really do that, but I needed a way to check whether Hans was going to defend My “honor”….) and I asked Hans if he let such lack of respect and  rudeness towards Me happen and what he’d do about it…. To My delight, Hans took one of the crops that lay on the small table and ordered marc to bend over…. Minutes later, marc’s buttocks were red like fire and when I decided that I  had seen enough, I signed Hans to stop. Next, I ordered Hans to kiss My boots to show his loyalty to Me and to emphasize to everyone the hierarchy: Mistress – servant – slaves! Hans seemed to accept and even like this situation and when he left he found out about another advantage of his position: My slaves had cleaned his car while We were upstairs.

Before he left back home, we agreed to meet again in London in two weeks.

 

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment