Monday, April 28, 2014

Licking Experience


Yesterday evening, I had marc licking My little ass.

Last week I met a Domme who I hadn’t seen for years, but I remembered her very well since she had impressed Me at that time with her strictness and severity. When I met her the first time she must have been something like 50 or so but this – now 60-something - Woman hadn’t changed a bit! I still remembered that she used to have her little asshole licked by her (much younger) slave. At that time I had found that disgusting and extremely humiliating for the slave, but now I had the time to talk about that more in detail with her.

She told Me she still enjoyed having her little asshole licked several times a day.

During this, She apparently played a little game with her slave, ordering him to get his tongue in her while she kept it closed.

She won if she managed to keep his tongue out, while he’d win if he managed to stick his tongue al the way up her little hole. But, he was only allowed to use his tongue, nothing else. She said that she found that so sexy and enjoyable and adviced Me to try it as well. When I raised doubts about the hygiene, she told Me it was not about shitting on her slave but the sweet sensation of the warm breath and soft touch of a male’s intimate part to her “most vulgar exit” as she called it (translated).  According to her, it gave her such an intense feeling of power over her slaves

On the other hand, she admitted laughing that of course accidents happened…. Especially when she teased him by relaxing and tensing again each time he thought he’d had a little opening. In the case of such an “accident”, her slave of course had to clean her as well…

She told Me she had him do it nearly each time after She had taken a bath and adviced Me several times to try it. So last night I gave it a try….

 

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. I have spent many hours with my tongue in my mistress' ass. You're right to think about hygiene because there's a lot of bacteria here, but for the most part I trust my mistress to be clean. She loves the feel of a tongue in her ass, and I love the imagery and surrender of pleasing my mistress with my tongue. It's a very intimate exchange. I'm usually tied up and she often urinates into my mouth as well...

    ReplyDelete