Monday, May 12, 2014

Testing the slaves

My boots “served” by three candidate slaves!
I already wrote that I will be the “organizer” of the next meeting-party of “Les Chattes Bottees”, although delegating this to Charlotte, who is far better placed to do so. However, on Saturday, I was at Hers to discuss the last details. One of that was the slaves themselves and to get My approval, She had them gathered to be inspected by Me. And I must say that She, once again, had done a good job! All of them were decent, well trained, slaves and I had the possibility to test them.

So, I subjected them to a few tests: I had them offered their hands to My crop for a few hits, had them lick Our boots, had them massage My bum and feet, had them jump at snatching My fingers and had them stand naked in front of Us, inspecting them and using Our crop to touch and point. all got hard!  After that, and as a final test, all got a few good lashes with a decent singletail on their naked buttocks. all took it like good slaves!  So I agreed with Charlottes choice.


Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment