Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The longer the night....


Now and then, slaves ask Me to become one of the slaves for the parties and meetings I have regularly with My Domme Friends (mainly in Germany, but also in France, Belgium and Holland). In most cases this are also novice slaves with little or no experience and exactly this of course is a problem. First because nobody want to get embarrassed in front of her friends with the inexperience of a slave, but secondly it is not good for a novice slave to start with this kind of events.

During My latest meeting with My Domme Friends in Germany, I had been talking to sepp, the slave that was “attributed” to Me. Like that he told Me that Carla always treated him far harder when in a group and that in general Dommes always seem to be harder, more brutal and sadistic than when alone with a slave.

I never thought about this, but when I think this over, I believe he was right.

Indeed, We Dommes of course want to show our power over slaves to Our Friends and We do not want to show weakness when it comes to punishing them. This makes that slaves are nearly always treated rougher and punished harder and often there is some competition to be the “hardest”, even amongst good Friends. But it is not only the Women. Also the slaves. In a group, they all want to show how loyal they are and that they can take any punishment. What slave gives up in front of several Mistresses and fellow slaves?  So like that the levels and limits often go up with time and the cruelty amongst the Ones with the whips increases steadily,….The longer the night, the harsher everyone gets with the slaves, and that is without any of the Ladies being drunk, because, then the real trouble for the slaves begin!

So I’d say that if you are a novice slave, don’t attend to parties like that!

Not being used to serve a Mistress properly and to her expectations, you probably will end up broken and damaged. If not physically, at least mentally!

 

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Never thought about it, put your point to my sub/husband and he agreed that I am "tougher" when others are around. Something to think about.
    xxx
    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete