Sunday, March 2, 2014

London



In London
I am just back from London for shopping and since We stayed overnight in a hotel, We decided to go out the evening. After a delicious Indian diner, We went to a club and We experienced already after fifteen minutes or so that, unlike the prejudices, English males are not shy or timid! On top of that, they see any single woman as a pray! Two women seems to be a magnet for them!
It was a pity I did not had dressed a bit more dominant, because I would have loved to order some of them down on their knees at the instance! The atmosphere for sure would have allowed that!

It was not a real BDSM-club, but at least it was clear that they did not care about sex appeal and kinky lifestyle.

One moment a guy directly asked if we were lesbians! (In that case he’d probably would be no longer interested?!) and when we told him we were not, he went after  his friend. They told Us they had bet on it! From that moment on We were covered in compliments and sexual suggestions.  After half an hour, I got annoyed with them and We left. They came after Us and asked Us to come along, but We stepped into the cab and left for another club.

For sure I would have loved to make these guys crawl for Us, but common sense told Me not to trust strangers in a foreign city. The other club was less “cosy”, but we had the chance to dance away the night under the staring eyes of several men…. And also here, after less than ten minutes, we were approached by a guy who told Me that I looked extremely attractive and that he fancied “mature” women. Since he was drunk, I immediately told him I was not interested and that I’d call security if he did not leave at once. He cursed and left.

The day after I woke up with a hangover. Maybe I get too old for this kind of things….

 

 

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. No, instead she is a young woman mindset and action! In addition with your delightful aspect manages to imagine the great have fun! Your Boots are gorgeous, my tongue is always available!

    Devoutly

    ReplyDelete