Sunday, March 9, 2014

Carnival


Like each year, I like the period of carnival because around carnival One can wear something like a Nazi-type uniform in public without being suspicious (just going to a carnival party….).

So this weekend I was invited by My Friends to come over to go to a costumed party. They know I am eager to do this since it always is very exciting.

Since we arrived rather late at Carla’s, I changed immediately to put on the military uniform I had brought. It was no surprise to them, since I have the habit of going to costumed parties like that. Apparantly also Carla knew since She introduced Me to a guy in a striped prison outfit and told Me that he was going to be My slave for the night. I was delighted with their empathy and choice, because My new toy appeared to fit My fantasy 100%. I just had to tap My boot with My crop and he went down on his knees and kissed the tip of My boots saying that he would do anything to make the night unforgettable for Me!

So we only stayed about fifteen minutes at Carla’s before we left for the party.

As usual most of the people were complete strangers to Me (except for some of the slaves that accompanied Us of course). During our short ride to the party sepp told Me then that he was an absolute admirer of  Nazi-related femdom and that the uniform suited Me extremely well.


Although they were sitting in the backside, our slaves jumped out of the car to open and close the doors for Us like real valets. And although no direct slavelike orders could be give in the ballroom, our slaves hardly conceiled their status! For Me that was not so surprising. Seen our outfits, one could always explain it as acting, but it must have been rather strange for bystanders when Myriam’s slave, who was dressed like Harry Potter,  cleaned her boots with his handkerchief after she had spoilt some wine on them. But with our outfit, I could use sepp as My footstool while everyone just laughed at the “act”.

Luckily it did not ran out of hand like last year, when Myriam whipped someone and Carla rode a man on all fours in public. Being closer to home, probably Carla seemed not to want such scenes, and Myriam simply did not got drunk this time.

So, around two, We all left the ballroom for Carla’s to change our outfits and go back to the hotel. We were free to choose whether to take our slave along or not. And although sepp begged and begged Me to be allowed to come along to My hotel, I did not.

 

Lady Contessa Pat


1 comment:

  1. Wooow ..... She is Wonderful! Our true identity is when we let off steam without inhibitions! Being Her slave prisoner is an honor and a fortune! All men of the world must be re-educated in strict slavery! i hope to be captured ........

    ReplyDelete