Friday, January 17, 2014

Wanking dirk


The picture with Me and Madam Petra,
dirk used to jerk off.
Yesterday, Myriam brought her slave (My former slave dirk) to Me. She was very angry since

she had caught him during jerking off! That on itself is no big deal (according to Me, but myriam seemed to think otherwise), but the fact that she caught him doing so looking at a printed picture was more disturbing. Especially since it was a pic of Me!!!!!

Two things went immediately through My mind: 1. How the hell did he get it? and 2. Why did he do that?

The answer to the first question was simple: Myriam had take a picture of Me and Madam Petra in the streets of Oberhausen after our last visit. At home, she had shown it to dirk, My former slave and he had secretly printed the picture for himself!!!!! But why? Did he still fancy Me?

Anyway, Myriam was very angry and she asked Me to punish him together . “The harder the better” she said…. At that moment I couldn’t let down a good friend, could I….. hahahahahaaaaa…. What would you do when a good friend asked you to play along with her property…..????

I told her that first of all she needed to release some of her rightful anger and frustration a little bit. Probably she already had been doing this since dirk was covered in fresh whipmarks all over his body, especially on his arms and his face! Myriam must really have been outraged because I knew she always was reluctant with leaving visible marks on her slave. And know she even had not spared his face! 

I told her it would be a good idea to punish him symbolically. To punish his dick and balls for starters. So we made him stand upright, naked and spread his legs and we kicked him one by one in the balls. he bent double at each kick and convulsed at the last full force one I gave him. he screamed it out but I told him that it was just the warming up, that he was going to face a real punishment!

 

Since it is already late right now, and I am a bit tired, I will write the rest later.

 

Good night,

 

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment