Sunday, September 29, 2013

Patrick


Yesterday, after riding, I discussed My future with Patrick, the guy I am seeing since a few weeks. The main problem of course was that of My dominant nature and that I would never be able to live with someone as My equal and that I did not want to give up the easy life I actually live!

But, to My surprise, he told Me he understood and did not object. He reminded Me of My relationship with My female friends and My Domme friend Myriam. That I accepted them as equals without feeling the need to dominate them. Why then that would not be possible with him? Especially since he said that he didn’t mind having a dominant lover and that he was prepared to obey Me as long as I would not exaggerate and whip him or so. On the other hand he’d be glad to be the man around and punish My slaves if I’d feel like it. He told Me literally that he’d love to help Me keeping them under heel and that he wouldn’t mind beating someone black and blue to please Me!!!!! It felt like the gates of heaven went open!!!! So, although not planned, I took Patrick to My house!

When We arrived, I got marc, jan and peter out of their cages and had them kneeling on a line. When I came back to the room where I had told Patrick to wait I was not completely surprised when I found him swishing a crop in the air. The “bubble” in his pants betrayed his excitement. I kissed him long, heavy and passionately! Then I took him to the dining room to meet My slaves…. I think marc, jan and especially peter was more surprised than Patrick. Although I had taken other (non slave) males home, I had never faced them with My slaves. This time however there was no need to hide them.

After a few minutes of uneasy explaining, I ordered marc, jan and peter one by one to kiss Patrick’s boots. At that time, peter seemed to start protesting, but I lashed My whip out, silencing him. And like the other two before him, he bowed and kissed! Then to demonstrate the hierarchy, I ordered Patrick to kiss My boot on his turn.

The next hour, I showed him My house and the stables, My slaves running back and forth to fetch Us drinks, snacks and … some whips. After that, I had them locked up again and took Patrick to My bedroom. There, I didn’t need My slaves. Patrick performed their tasks with excellence… He left at sunrise….

 

To be continued….I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment