Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Licking "diseases"


A little update on the “licking-disease”-dilemma: I have had a number of reactions on My call and nearly all simply tell Me that the sub involved simply didn’t like licking boots or getting pissed on. All professionals consider the risks with drinking fresh piss neglectible (since fresh piss is sterile!)

A MD told Me in detail that the risks of getting ill from horseshit were actually there, but the chances of getting a disease as suggested are low.

However one professional pointed out the possibility of getting infected by bacteria producing very toxic toxins…

On the other hand, at least five subs told Me they had licked riding boots covered with horseshit at least once and none of them had ever been ill from that! To My surprise, two of them even claimed they actually ate horseshit from the boot and swallowed it!!!! I never even thought of that! On the other hand, three of them said they only cleaned dirty riding boots with their tongue, but never swallowed the dirt. Together with My slaves that makes at least five! one offered to come over to Me and demonstrate his  “licking skills”…

However, since I don’t want My slaves to get ill (what is the use of a slave that is ill and cannot work nor serve????), I will (at least for now) no longer make them lick My riding boots when they had contact with horseshit. Nevertheless, slavetongues will still be the preferred way to make My boots shine in general and especially when they are dull or dusty! The procedure for My riding boots after having walked in the stables will change a bit: removing all the thick pieces of muck, shit and other dirt with their bare hands before  removing the smaller dirt with a cloth remains as before. The only difference then will be that I will allow them to finish the leather with a little brush before applying shoepolish instead of having to lick them shining and applying shoepolish.

At least that will be allowed, as long as I have not more information on the risks!

 

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment