Monday, September 23, 2013

New relationship?


subs can be found all over the net, in special clubs, at parties,….and so on.  As soon as You show being a Dominant Woman, You will attract them like moths to a flame!

Nevertheless, finding a good and decent slave is difficult (since most of them are not sincere). BUT: finding a non sub man who understands and accepts a woman keeping slaves is even much harder to find!

Since a few weeks however, I am seeing a guy who is not a slave and even finds My way of living “exciting”. We met during a  horseback trip in the Ardennes where he praised Me several times for My riding skills, underestimated My age with twelve years and offered Me a drink after the ride. Although not really “love at first sight”, I enjoyed his presence and style from the moment we met. A real gentleman!

So, since that meeting, I have been dating him a few times and last week, the subject of the movie “Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS” came up during a diner in a fancy restaurant. To My surprise, he told Me that he found the Ilsa-character very sexy! At that moment, I realized that this was the ideal moment to tell him about My secret feelings. As I had hoped, he was not disappointed. No, he was even rather interested! This was beyond My hopes!

By then, I was so hot and excited that I took him to My hotelroom where we had the best sex since years! The day after, when the euphoria (not the lust) had subsided a bit, I asked him about his ideas on BDSM and more specifically on people that live as slaves to meet their sexual desires. Like that I tried to find out whether he’d accept that I keep slaves. His first words were rather disappointing since he said that he believed they were ill or even nuts. But when I asked him what he thought of the women that use these men as slaves, he told Me he considered them as smart and admirable and then he frankly asked Me if I was in such a  “relationship”! The blush on My face must have betrayed  it and I could not else than admit.

He told Me that he was not surprised, that he already had suspected My dominant nature  and that the idea that I keep slaves was appealing to him! He even said that he found it extremely erotic!!!!! We hired the room a few more hours and the sex We had next was even better than the night before!!!! Unfortunately he had to leave early, but We decided to meet again and made appointments for next weekend. Maybe I will take him home after that to meet My slaves (they do not know yet)….

 

To be continued

 

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment