Monday, March 25, 2013

Whipping-weekend


Although I have little time right now, I cannot wait to share with you the wonderful (whipping) weekend I had.

Some time ago, My friend Charlotte had  met a guy that had challenged her that no woman was able to whip him beyond his limits.  Convinced that nobody can stand a real thorough whipping, she had said that she knew a “whip Mistress” who’d break him in no time. And she referred to …Me! After calling me on it, We pondered the pros and cons and we decided to go for it. If he’d break, Charlotte would win the bet and we’d have our prove that no male could stand our cruelty. If he indeed would stand, We’d have had the cruellest whipping anyone can imagine. We’d win anyway!  My only fear was that he was a kind of painslut, who’d love to get hurt real bad, but even then I knew even these fools break. So on Saturday I went!

From the scars that were all over his body, I immediately could see that he indeed had been whipped seriously before and that We would not need to hold Ourself. As Charlotte had asked, I had brought some extremely hard whips, even one I never dared to use full force, but I took it with Me….in case of…. It was a pity that We had to lash him inside his house, which meant that it was not possible to use Our long bullwhips. However, I had some singletails can be equally damaging if not more than most bullwhips!

We had him handcuffed and attached to a radiator pipe with a four letter lock. Charlotte had figured it all out so We could leave his house quiet and smoothly after the whipping and We’d call him with the combination of the lock when we were safely gone. So he would not be able to turn against Us when we’d release him. he’d have to release himself, and by then We’d be safe and long gone! I had warned her in advance for this, but she managed well to deal with the problem. Another prove that Women are more creative than men! Smarter! The first thing we did (even before introducing) was securing him. At first he didn’t want that, but when Charlotte said that We’d leave then, he agreed.

 

So folks, that’s it for today. I have to go now.

To be continued….

 

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Story ad for much interest and ........ in fact we do not know anything about what the session gave! It is little and a lot and leaves many questions .... Great day, cordially!

    ReplyDelete