Monday, March 18, 2013

Personal accessories



I have never made it a secret that I would not have have mind living in another era. I think living in the southern states of America about three hundred years ago would have suited Me. Recently I got this picture from an admirer who sent this to Me stating that I’d might be an excellent plantation Mistress. And looking at the picture, I think that might be true…..
It is nice to see that a good whip is considered as a normal “utility” in a Lady’s personal things. I wonder how many backs have met this little aid, but from the type and length, I would not be surprised if it was mainly used to hit a slave in the face.

I wonder if any of you readers have examples of era when Ladies like Myself would be respected instead of being reviled. I would like you to let Me know.

 

Lady Contessa Pat

3 comments:

  1. i love it....thank you Master!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fact: ancient times when the woman was better respected! Of course the outfits worn at the time were certainly less sexy, but is that what's important? In Roman times, for example, some women (in the middle of High Society) were barely dressed .... Now, a woman wearing a short dress, neckline, or with a mini skirt (and it is his RIGHT) is abused, insulted pardes idiots, cowards for most of the time! The word "RESPECT" is practically more! These idiots of our time would have had a very severe penalty if famous teasing this time! So the woman should she have these accessories home again now, and? Everyone can have an opinion. But respect must return!

    ReplyDelete