Saturday, March 9, 2013

Racking hunt



A few days ago, I received a pic from an anonymous slave asking it I liked it and if so, what I thought of this.

Of course I envie the Woman in the saddle and I wish it was Me! What did you think? I have had similar experiences already, but not with so many slaves at a time. I have had a slave made running naked through a riding hall while I chased him on horseback and whipped him. It was fun, but not as thrilling as I expected (maybe because only the two of us were present). I think it would be far more enjoyable if We could be several equestriennes driving and racking a group of slaves. Driving them in a corner, closing them in and racking them with our lethal whips… Hmmmmm!!!!!

Unfortunately this is very hard to organize, but My French Domme friends plan to do so in the autumn of 2013! I am already looking forward to it!

Anyway, I would like to ask if anyone of you has experiences with this and/or knows where it would be possible to experience this. Good tips might be rewarded!

 

Lady Contessa Pat aka Madam Kommandante 

8 comments:

  1. Would love to see you riding in your Nazi-uniform, stand of th horse and inspect your naked slaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you ride in your Nazi-unifom to some Slave pole.
    stand off your horse and inspect the naked slave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a contest with groups of equestrians huntress in the country with nude game around, maybe with whip and lasso or taser !
    neck is not the best point for rope anchor on the photo
    Siberia, more place !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Please explain more about it. I am really interested since a friend of Mine is going to organize an event like that (in France). Nice to have the advice on the neck around the rope. I agree it might be too dangerous, but I am glad you supported that. I wonder if you have experience on this. Why Siberia? you live there?

      Contessa Pat

      Delete
  4. On the photo it looks like his neck is going to break the moment he falls. There are 'safer' activities like being dragged, knocked over, trampled on by the horse or strapped under it if some precaucions are taken.

    For a starter I'd suggest a jailbreak scenario. Prisoners flee for their freedom but those being caught (whipped from horseback) will receive the appropriate penalty from his catcher.

    I suppose a lot of slaves are going to be needed. Since it will take place in France, who do I need to worship to get my chance to get caught?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw, it's photoshoped. E.g. her hair has been cut out from a lighter background. Also notice the door and the differences in sharpness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you indeed are right! I didn't see that. Unfortunately I do not know the source of it. Nevertheless, I still envy the woman in the saddle! Lady Contessa Pat

      Delete
  6. I envy the slave who has no option except to run if he wants to live ;)

    ReplyDelete