Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Revelation at Christmas Eve

As I said in one of the previous postings, I have a series of post that never got actually on My blog, although I had meant to. I found out that nearly all the post concerning Myriam never really got published. Since I think that this is a pity, I will (re)post them the following days one by one. Today you find the one I think is the first post mentioning Myriam (it was written on 27/12/2010:



Revelation at Christmas Eve

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Eve.I had and it might have been a very fruitful one. Future will tell!
It was the first time I celebrated Christmas Eve with some friends from the riding club. We had a meal and some dancing in the pub adjacent to the stables and riding hall.
After a few hours and dito drinks, some got drunk and started to get out of themselves.
S., normally a rather shy and dull person, started dancing on a table and soon M. joined her. M. is a woman in her early fifties and used to ride competitions. After a few minutes, she started to challenge D. a shy boy, a loner who likes to hang around the riding club and the pub. A little bit simple minded I think personally, but it is said that he has a university degree.
At a certain moment M. turned around and started waving her ass right in front of him. In no time a few guys started to shout to him and in no time nearly everyone was chanting “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” and so he did. M. turned around and slapped him in the face. The crowd applauded! At that moment, everyone was laughing because D. once again had made a fool of himself.
Agitated by the booze and bystanders, two tough guys grabbed D. and told him to excuse himself properly to M. Like that, they pushed him with his face to her boots and told him he could kiss her boots if he’d liked to kiss her. More laughter. The important was that M. did not refuse it and even put her boot a little bit forward By then I knew it for sure, M. has a dominant nature! I had been thinking this before, but I never dared to ask.
Maybe she didn’t show it, but deep inside she was. The alcohol made it surface! So later on, when M. went to the toilet, I went after her and started a conversation on what happened. She admitted she found it funny and did not really dislike it. I told her that being single (divorced) she should more follow her feelings and when she seemed to understand what I was saying, I dared to ask her straightforward if she felt dominant. First she acted as if she was surprised by My question, but then she said that she indeed did not dislike the way D. was forced to kiss her boots and that it even made her hot and wet! That she felt so powerful standing high on that table and having a man kissing her boots. I told her that there were possibilities to live her secret desires but that I would talk with her on that later on as we had little time at that moment. I promised to call her one of the next days, to make an appointment. Then we went back to the others, and later, while dancing, I noticed the smile on M.’s face.
On top of all this, there was J. He started to make compliments to Me and telling that I was one of the best horsewoman he knew, one of the most beautifull, blablabla….! On top of that he started to ask these annoying questions like if I wasn’t lonely, if I never needed a shoulder to cry,… After a while,I told him politely that I was not interested, but he kept on trying. Pathetic!




Lady Contessa Pat


BTW, marc and dirk spend the festivities in their cages





1 comment:

  1. Dear Ma’am

    Yes, you are right Ma’am there are many men who are similar to D. They are ashamed of their desires and they withdraw into himself. To deal with them is worthy sometimes. If she manages to find out their secret dream, they may turn into a very useful slave, friend, or husband.
    But it is necessary to take it into consideration a male can be forced only what he would do from himself, but he does not dare to reveal it only. If his secret is worthless for the female dom to develop another fetish there is a hopeless case.
    “Though you may drive out nature with a pitchfork, she will always come back; inborn character is ineradicable.”

    Best regards
    croma

    ReplyDelete