Sunday, June 24, 2012

Christmas 2010

Another post on My first meetings with Myriam (posted on 28/12/2010):




Christmas Eve






When thinking over what happened on Christmas Eve, I remembered that I have been thinking before that M., at least, had a dominant site. I remember vaguely that a few years ago during a birthday party, she had a dressage whip and she started to give a demo with it in the pub. After a few minutes, she started to make the demo more “vivid”, making a guy jump at her commands under the loud cracking of the whip. At that time, it all was explained as being just a joke, but now I wonder…. I don’t think she actually hit the guy, but at least she toyed with him like a tamer. I also remember the rumor that she had whipped a girl with her crop when she was still a teenager. According to what I heard at that time, they had an argument about a boy and in the fight, she must have used her whip on the girl.


After what happened on Christmas Eve, I started to reflect and taking the above “incidents” into account, I am pretty sure now M. definitively is a Domme, or at least has the potential to become one. I wouldn’t be surprised if she already is using slaves. I will try to find out when I see her next week (she went abroad for skiing for a week). I wonder what you think of it….






Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment