Monday, December 12, 2011

Protective caps


Everyone knows that I like to wear sharp Mexican type spurs at My boots. But, before My mailbox gets filled with angry mails and to avoid any misunderstanding: I never wear them while riding a real horse! So those that tell Me that cruelty towards animals cannot be tolerate can relax.
I used to make My slaves carry Me towards the stables for a ride. In the beginning I had My slave take another type of spurs with him so he could change the sharp ones with the more classic ones the moment we arrived at My horse.
Since I saw protective plastic caps around spurs in a horseshop I got this idea to use such caps over some of My spurs to ride a real horse.
Like that I could wear sharp (small) roweltype spurs for riding My human ponyslave towards the stables, while simple placing of protective caps makes the spurs suitable for a real horseback ride. When returning, they can be easily removed again for use on human ponyslaves….

Of course this does not work for all My spurs, as for most of them, there are no protective caps available.

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Do you generally think about optimizing your articles for search engines?

    ReplyDelete