Thursday, December 1, 2011

A drink for a slave

Some years ago, I had this slave who had a fetish to be pissed on by a Woman.
That was why I only did this on him if I wanted to reward him. If however today I piss on marc or jan on the other hand, it is just to punish or humiliate them. Simply because it is not a fetish of them and is only humiliating to them.
Anyway, lately I was thinking on this when I was writing for My fantasy-group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lcpcf), more specifically about that system I used to use on him to get My piss into his mouth without much spilling. It was simple: I made him lay down, face up, mouth open and I held a whip in front of Me, the major part right under My pussy, the other end just in his mouth. Like that, My jet hit the leather string and flew down along it straight into My slave’s mouth. And, except in the beginning and in the end, the spill was limited. No need to tell you of course that afterwards, I made him lick up the spilled urine from the ground!
I also remember that one day I had used the wet whip on him (normally I made him lick the whip clean and dry it off). The result was that the whip was somewhat heavier and had more impact at each hit. Like that, the leather also got dried a bit as the urine was splashed over his back. Maybe this is just a stupid experience, but as I was writing for My fantasy-group, I was thinking of it and thought I could share this experience.

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. one man's punishment is an other's reward.

    cabnboi

    ReplyDelete