Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Fun game !

Due to the semi-lockdown in My country, I cannot see My servants (that don't live with Me) and I get
more and more frustrated about the lack of activities and places that can be visited. 

Luckily, horseback riding is still allowed!

Anyway, yesterday I enjoyed Myself with this new little game: My slaves had to hold several objects that I tried to whip away with some of My whips. We started with larger objects like a pencil but ended up with a dice they had to put on their hand.

I had played this game before, during a meeting with My Friends, but it came again to My attention when an online slave send Me a drawing that showed the idea in a special way.

Up till now I did not yet tried it the way the picture suggests, but I might do that one of these days…

 

Lady Contessa Pat

 

2 comments:

  1. slave w1070 on its knees before You, Gnadige Herrin Kommandante. it with awe and obedience is waiting the start of the game. Let it lick Your wonderful leather boots, Superior Aryan Herrin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ook geintreseerd in een zeer onderdanige jongeman van 30 ?

    ReplyDelete