Monday, January 4, 2021

New Year's Day Ride

I had a great New Year's ride with My Friend Myriam! Not only the weather was excellent, but I also had ordered My servant-slave frank to meet Us at a certain point and run behind Us like a jogger.As soon as we met, he bowed and kissed My boots and asked politely if he was allowed to kisse Myriam's riding boots as well. I allowed him and had him not only kiss Our boots as a welcome, but also continuous kiss them for maybe five minutes, until I saw some cyclists in the distance heading our way. So I had frank running behind Us and when the cyclists passed Us (wishing Us a happy New Year), one of them said that he'd love to stay behind Us with frank "for the great view"…. Of course he made it sound as a joke, but from experiences I know that subs make that kind of remarks, but make it sound as a joke to their friends, while this kind of men sound very different when meeting them alone. I have had a subman who I met during a ride with his friends, making a joke about My thighs and behind saying that he'd love to get reincarnated as a saddle. But only a few days later, I saw him again when he was alone. At that moment his tone was completely different and he told Me that he admired a woman like me so much and that he was impressed that I could control such a huge beast like my horse.  And then he said that he had always dreamed of serving a Lady like Me and that he'd do anything to please Me! At that moment he was no more joking!

Unfortunately for him (and maybe also for Me) at that moment I was absolutely not interested in a new slave or servant and I frightened him off by swishing My whip menacingly saying that I was not that kind of woman and would hit him in case he'd come nearer. Afterwards, I regretted My words and rode along the place where I met him several times, but never saw him again.

Anyway, Our ride on New Year's day was pleasant and I was glad to see another man at My boots than My 24/7-slaves and that he still showed his devotion! 

Lady Contessa Pat

 

2 comments:

  1. Excellent Madam, again slave frank came in handy,
    It is a shame however for the other cyclist that he was scared off by Madams reaction, if he had continued to use the cycle path he may by now be serving an Equestrian Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never know who might be on the road. We have to be in the observation.
    Kiises in your leather boots

    ReplyDelete